Saturday, November 05, 2005

Saturday Mayhem

Maybe the next installment of journal quilts will be up later today. Meanwhile it is now 12 noon and so far this morning I have:

- prepared pork chop casserole for lunch
- helped son #3 deliver 39 leaflets about Scout post for cubs
- taken son #3 to Sainsburys to do his homework - write down all the different sorts of bread and draw them...
- nagged the other two to do their homework
- found a 'B' pencil for son #2 to do his art
- pretended to be asleep in an armchair for son #1 to draw me for HIS art homework
- cleaned 3 lots of shoes for school next week
- made sure son #2 got to his writing group on time -luckily it is in town and he can walk there
- got swimming things ready for son #2 to go swimming with friends this afternoon.

Now I am tired... but I am going to the library this afternoon because there is a book called HTML, XML and CSS for Dummies waiting for me.

Why don't Mums get the same pay as Executive Directors????

1 Comments:

At 11/05/2005 02:53:00 pm, Blogger Debra said...

Liz,

As the CEO of the family... you've got to start delegating!! Boys can clean their own shoes (I learned at 5 when I started going to school)... and son #2 should be responsible for his own swim stuff!! Etc., etc. etc. (Can you tell I just watched The King and I??)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home