Thursday, November 10, 2005

It's Deb R's fault!

Never admit that you haven't been memed....

1.Three screen names that you've had:
Well, I haven't really - only Dreaming Spirals. I made one of my email addys to be crazysewer but then DH told me how he would pronounce it and I sort of went off it...

2. Three things you like about yourself:
Duh... My imagination, my academic ability, my hair. I found this quite difficult... I obviously don't have a very high self-esteem...

3.Three things you don't like about yourself:
My nose - it looks like a witch's in profile. My timidity. My imagination for the reason that I scare myself quite frequently thinking of possible scenarios...

4.Three parts of your heritage: I'm totally English. Well, maybe Welsh 100s of years ago going by my mum's maiden name but my aunt traced back quite a long way and it's nearly all Staffordshire and West Midlands.

5. Three things that scare you: the future (see 3), crowded places (and having to talk to people I don't know), driving.

6. Three of your everyday essentials: Blogs/email, a shower, chocolate.

7. Three things you are wearing right now: Sloppy things - a blue fleece, plum sweater, grey stretchy trousers.

8. Three of your favorite songs: Bohemian Rhapsody, The Logical Song, Finlandia (Sibelius). And Fingel's Cave ... Mendelsohnn (not sure I've spelt it right but never mind).

9. Three things you want in a relationship: friendship, understanding, trust.

10. Two truths and a lie: I went to the same university as Prince William, I've met an Irish terrorist, I can speak Chinese.

11. Three things you can't live without: chocolate, computer, prayer.

12. Three places you want to go on vacation: The US, somewhere like China or Thailand where you can see traditional fabric being made, New Zealand.

13. Three things you just can't do: Drive for more than an hour at a time and that under protest, be tidy, make witty repartee without having half an hour in a quiet room to think about it by which time it's too late...

14. Three kids names: since I've got 3 boys these will all be girls' names! Clarinda, Melissa, Bryony.

15. Three things you want to do before you die: Travel the world, get accepted on a critique group like Quiltart (European), go on a quilt retreat like those here.

16. Three celeb crushes: I don't really go much for these. Colin Firth is the nearest it gets.

17. Three of your favorite musicians: groups, really...Simon and Garfunkel, Supertramp, Queen.

18. Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you: sensitive hands, voice, hmm... don't know really...

19. Three of your favorite hobbies: (apart from quilting, painting, dyeing etc....)reading, walking, baking.

20. Three things you really want to do badly right now: eat chocolate, finish this wretched list, buy fabric/thread/books/anything so the postman delivers a parcel...and have something to eat, I'm starving I've been on this so long can I finish now please.....

21. Three careers you're considering/you've considered: librarian, archivist, herbalist.

22. Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy: I love wearing clothes to death - I hate it when a favourite piece of clothing dies; and I prefer comfort over looks; I like gadgets; I love setting up a new computer!

23. Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl: I like cooking, sewing, perfume bottles (perfume too but am allergic to it so that's out...).

24. Three people that I would like to see post this meme: Hmmm... let me see... Karoda, Valeri and Sonji

6 Comments:

At 11/10/2005 09:30:00 pm, Blogger Deb R said...

Yay, you did it! That wasn't so very bad was it? Although your "finish this wretched list" response literally made me laugh out loud. :-)

 
At 11/10/2005 10:39:00 pm, Blogger Steve said...

Drive by comment.

 
At 11/11/2005 08:11:00 am, Blogger Val said...

Thanks Liz! That was something I could have done without!

 
At 11/11/2005 01:13:00 pm, Blogger Frances said...

loved readin Liz,
>Although your "finish this wretched list" response literally made me laugh out loud. :-) <
me too :o)

 
At 11/11/2005 01:15:00 pm, Blogger Frances said...

ooopppss, my slang has come through, please read 'reading' for 'readin' in the above post

 
At 11/11/2005 02:22:00 pm, Blogger Karoda said...

uuhhh, Karoda? as in me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home