Wednesday, September 21, 2005


A postcard from Deb R of Red Shoe Ramblings arrived this morning! The colours are much brighter than the photo. I love it! Thank you, Deb. It's called "Sunspots 5" but after Arlee and her flying eyeballs I think I should rename it! "The Attack of the Triffids"... Sorry, Deb.

Anyone got any humorous alternatives for MY postcards?!!

The back of Deb's card is as nice as the front - orange hand dyed fabric (I would guess) with a handdrawn sketch of a sunset at the beach with some toes and a bit of sandal poking up.

1 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 02:17:00 pm, Blogger Deb R said...

Glad it got there safely, Liz, and glad you like it! :-)

Yes, the back is hand-dyed. I rarely dye fabric, as I actually usually prefer to work with commercial prints, but I have a small stash of stuff I've dyed myself and used some on the backs of all my swap postcards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home