Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I Spoke Too Soon

So much for the bus compahy! The wretched bus never turned up. There they were, 9 kids waiting at the bus stop till 8.55, so three of us parents had to ferry them to school where we proceeded to make our feelings known to the Assistant Head Teacher. The fight goes on!

So... it's 10.30 am now and I'm already exhausted. Think I'll go and have another cup of tea and contemplate the rest of the day...

STOP PRESS! Just had a phone call from the bus company. Apologetic. There was a bus this morning - it was just VERY late, held up at some new roadworks on its way back from another school. And there is going to be one every day. YAY! Well... we'll see what happens tomorrow. Traffic jams in the UK are getting worse and worse. I hate driving. Too many cars.

Oh well... maybe I'll get down to those postcards now!

1 Comments:

At 9/06/2005 12:35:00 pm, Blogger Val said...

We were amazed at how few cars there were in Scotland compared to here and of course in the middle of the UK it was horrific. If it wasn't for their winters I'd move to Scotland!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home