Thursday, May 19, 2005

A quick plea for help!

A question -

Does anyone know how to mirror pictures using Picasa (or indeed if it is possible to?). I want to print some of my photos on to Lasertran so I need them in reverse. I can't see how to do it anywhere and I can't find an option in my printer software either. My old printer will do it if I put it on to the transparency option in 'paper type' but the new one won't. Duh!

Whenever I get an idea involving printing anything it always seems to take up the whole day!

1 Comments:

At 5/20/2005 07:13:00 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

coming in a couple of days late on this, but I thought ahead like you and flipped an image before printing onto transfer paper. My printer driver then offered a few options, one of which was "transfer sheet" or whatever, and it went and flipped it back! So, try looking in your printer driver menu and see if there's a "transfer" option. Might be easily done in that way

 

Post a Comment

<< Home