Monday, April 18, 2005

Favourite room question

I've thought about this and I think it depends. I don't really have a favourite room as such, just favourite places for various activities. I like to sit in the family room (our 'untidy' living room) when I'm on my laptop, mainly because I can sit in my favourite chair and it feels cosy. Then I like my sewing room/studio for obvious reasons but I particularly appreciate it when the kids have been off school for a week and I'm desperate to get away from them! And when I feel like making soup, or baking cakes I like to be in the kitchen - it overlooks the garden and I have a rocking chair in there where I sit and listen to the news and watch the birds (or the cat - not both together!). I tend to migrate round the house depending on where the sun is, when I don't have anything particular to do - I love sunlight and we live in a Victorian house and Victorians didn't seem to build their houses to maximize sunlight ... so I have to follow it round the house (like the cat!).

Well, my cable provider has been behaving itself all day so far, except that the connection goes off every so often and we have to restart the computer to get it back, which is a bit of a pain. Trouble is, I don't know if it's something in the computer or the ISP's fault...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home