Tuesday, March 08, 2005


Here's a photo of one of the end of year exhibitions we held for my City & Guilds course - my display table. I think this was at the end of my second year (I took three years to do it). We had to make a box or container and that is there, and an accessory - I made a knapsack based on the sunset picture which I did for my sea and sky design board, seen above the bag. Today I've been doing some more playing around with journal quilts - as soon as I've decided which bits and pieces to actually use, I'll post some pics of the others to show more up to date stuff. Meanwhile, it's fun playing - I've been fusing fabrics together with Bondaweb, something I haven't done all that much of.

2 Comments:

At 3/09/2005 03:42:00 pm, Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing. I love your work!
Lisa

 
At 3/09/2005 03:44:00 pm, Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks for sharing. I love your work!
Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home