Monday, November 21, 2005

Website is up!!

My new website is now up and running - please have a look and tell me what you think! Any constructive suggestions very welcome - especially if anything doesn't work on your browser. I've tested it on Firefox, Netscape and IE but only the most up to date versions so I don't really know what it'll look like on older ones...

You can either go to www.dreamingspirals.co.uk or www.lizplummer.com - the latter is the 'real' one because I couldn't get a co.uk address from my webhost and the com one wasn't available... Both seem to work equally well on my machine.

Some of the rusted fabric is now in the washing machine - the stuff I put outside around the washing line is frozen solid! I put it out because we've just had a VERY wet couple of months - perfect for rusting things... so of course, ever since I put it out, it's been frost and sunny skies. Which I'm not complaining about, you understand... just frustrating for trying to rust things... Anyone know if frozen vinegar-soaked silk will rot quickly??

2 Comments:

At 11/21/2005 02:09:00 pm, Blogger Karoda said...

Your site is very nice...you and Elle both got your sites up and running this weekend. I'm impressed with both of you! How much of a learning curve did you have with doing this?

 
At 11/21/2005 06:12:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job Liz - easy to navigate and simple clean design.

Comments on some minor details

1) on your about page your bottom copyright blurb is encroaching into your main area (in firefox)

2) on your links page your buttons are opening a new window (so if I click "about" on that page I'm getting a new window with a second copy of your website).

It looks like this code:

base target="_blank"

[brackets removed cause blogger thinks I'm trying to write html here]
from your links frame is affecting your buttons frame in addition to what you had intended.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home