Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Cross eyed computer user!

I've been very busy these past few days: my webpages are taking shape nicely. And I've found out a few things about Firefox and Internet Explorer and their treatment of html... like how differently the same webpage can look in each of them if you're not careful! It's amazing how long it takes just to fine tune the look of the pages, resize photos, look for missing apostrophes or tag markers (or whatever they're called - the little arrow things used in tags.

I've found that it's addictive, too - time slips by without you noticing; 'I'll just finish this little bit' and before you know it, it's midnight!

I'm being very restrained about the rusting fabric, too -it's still there. I've resisted the urge to pull it off and look at it. I'm going to leave it a week at least.... it helps that it's up the end of the garden and I have to push through a few bushes to get to it!

A yummy catalogue arrived from Fibrecrafts too - lots of dyeing supplies and screen printing equipment; and Zachary has got his eye on a little loom ...

1 Comments:

At 11/18/2005 04:07:00 pm, Blogger Val said...

Glad your website building is going well. Looking forward to seeing it when its up! Did you order the catalogue or does it come regularly?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home