Friday, October 07, 2005


I finished the tulip quilt earlier in the week. I did toy with the idea of making it petal shaped but because it is so long and thin (mostly because when I painted it I was only trying to work towards a journal quilt size) I didn't think it would be wide enough. I've finished it with about four rows of zigzags of varying widths and a sort of wiggly zigzag stitch that I've got on my machine. I like this better than traditional binding (I have a sort of antipathy to binding for some reason...). A sort of ragged petal edge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home