Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I seem to have got out of the habit of blogging. I'm helping with the crafts at our church's holiday club this week every morning and by the time I get home, I am shattered! So I'll endeavour to post a few photos while I get my head back together after the holiday (a few lie-ins would be handy too). I suppose I should plough on with getting the journal quilts ready for sending off to Houston since I ought to allow most of September for them to get there from the UK. They're all done, I just need to do those annoying little finishing off things like labels, sleeve, photos... etc... I need to go and buy some black fabric for the sleeve. I keep putting all that sort of stuff off till the kids are back at school but it'll be September next week so I should push on with it - panic, panic! Hopefully I'll write about the Festival of Quilts which I went to last week, eventually... zzzz... I just want to sleeeepppp.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home