Thursday, August 04, 2005


I took part in this round robin about 4 years ago with Sandy,a Canadian living in the UK, Sara Lechner from Austria and a lady called Judy from Australia. The theme was Africa. Here is the result of all our efforts. Since I got it back I haven't done anything with it, but now's the time! I've got it pinned up on my design wall (well, noticeboard but that's the closest I get!) to see if I get any inspiration. Any suggestions, anyone? I think it definitely needs a border. Or maybe it would be better as part of a larger piece entirely? (it is currently 17" by 18").

2 Comments:

At 8/04/2005 06:54:00 pm, Blogger smarcoux said...

Liz, I had forgotten that you were part of that round robin or hmmm did I even know that you did work on my piece .. well I do now I will post a pic of my piece tomorrow err maybe saturday see how it goes ... of my piece umm not totally finished either... gosh I better get a list like Deborah has, darn I love to start things..... but finishing thats another story better get my butt in gear with a list.
see how it goes.

 
At 8/05/2005 07:57:00 pm, Blogger Liz Plummer said...

I'd love to see how your piece turned out - glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't done anything with it!

Have you heard from Judy or Sara at all?

I remember I was very raw and had never taken part in a round robin before and it felt like I was groping in the dark for what to add to everyone's pieces!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home