Monday, July 25, 2005

Just checking in....

I don't know where the time has gone since my last post. I've been laid up with a neck and shoulder pain which may be related to my sinusitis or just due to rushing about too much. We had friends for lunch yesterday and Zachary has a friend for a sleepover tonight and I feel as though I'm only just starting to unwind after the busyness of the end of term. Anselm is back from France tomorrow! We haven't heard from him which is probably a sign that he is okay and enjoying himself too much to bother about us! Then I have to pack for them all to go to camp on Saturday for a week and I have a whole six days to myself. Bliss. If I'm not worrying too much about them all, that is... I'm a very anxious mother. Should do it more often then I'd be used to it!

I'm doing an online course on building a webpage - not a good time of year to do it, I'm already behind, but it's free so I'm printing out the lessons. It's with HP Learning Center. They do a lot of computer related classes and they have discussion forums connected to the classes.

1 Comments:

At 7/26/2005 03:02:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this link Liz. I used it to get some more info on Excel and it was very good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home