Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Blog Moving Soon!

I'm planning to move this blog to Wordpress soon on my website. The new blog is up and I've been busy reading instructions how to import all the posts from Blogger. So when I'm feeling brave - and foolish! - I will give it a go! Hopefully ... always hope.... this will go seamlessly... But probably - it won't! So just in case I disappear for a few days, that's why!

The new blog's URL is http://www.lizplummer/com/blog if there are any problems. Not much there at the moment but that's its new address. Don't click on the 'blog' button on my website yet because that still leads to this one, but I'll change it if all goes to plan. The RSS feed is: http://lizplummer.com/blog/feed/ . At least, that's what works with Awasu!

1 Comments:

At 1/13/2008 10:37:00 am, Blogger Sara lechner said...

Thank you, Liz, for the award. I am happy if you like my blog. As I began with it I found no reason for it because I couldn't understand what was the point in writing blogs. I just wanted to try and see. Now I know what for supporting community and friends you can find!! You were the one who gave me the kick at that time, did I ever tell you? I must give you a big THANK now!!.
Could you explain me just one thing? Why are you moving to wordpress? and why are you using
NING too? I opened a Ning site but I'm finding it difficult to cope with two different systems. I think I'll drop it. What do you think about Ning? and which benefits has Wordpress? I once open another blog I think it was there and closes it once more because I thought Blogger has more possibilities. Am I missing something?
I would be really happy if you found some good things I didn't see and you tell me about it. You don't have to do it right away, just if and when you have time.
have a nice Sunday!!Hugs, Sara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home