Thursday, October 13, 2005


This is the photo which sparked off the perambulations round the house. Something Lily Kerns said on the Quilt University Journal Quilts course reminded me - about getting on the floor to draw something from a mouse's perspective. So here is a mouse's view of our floor. (you can tell we have kids...). I've joined a new challenge on the Quiltart List called Changing Perspective (which came up shortly after I took this photo) so I thought I'd do something on the theme of seeing things from a mouse's eye view, or something along those lines...

2 Comments:

At 10/13/2005 10:23:00 pm, Blogger Karoda said...

I tell my children that a sign of good intelligence is being able to entertain yourself...one should never be bored...Now, I'm tempted to go photograph the inside of my fridge and my floor from ground level up. :)

 
At 10/14/2005 08:26:00 pm, Blogger Lisa said...

I love the idea of looking up at things, but won't the dirt show more, LOL? I missed the challenge thingy. Must have been when I deleted those 500+ posts from when the hard drive was dead. Can you tell me more about the challenge? TIA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home