Monday, July 18, 2005

Statcounter

Some time ago I read about StatCounter on Sharon's blog, inaminuteago . I got round to registering with them last week. Statcounter tells you not only how many visitors to your blog you are getting but also what country they come from and how many are returning visitors and a lot of other stuff, including the website they visited previously.

It was very interesting. So far today I've had visitors from the US, UK, Australia, India, Turkey, Malaysia, Canada, Spain, the Netherlands and Germany. You can also find out what city they're from and a whole host of other things which I haven't explored yet.

So everyone from all those exotic countries, feel free to say hi!!

If my posting is a bit sporadic from here on, by the way, it will be because the kids start their summer holidays on Thursday.... but I will endeavour to keep going most of the time while we're here.

2 Comments:

At 7/19/2005 09:07:00 pm, Blogger sharonb said...

Gosh I live in a nexotic country - just waving hello

 
At 7/20/2005 12:24:00 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Hi from Florida by way of Little Fish's blog in AU. Brit by birth and half my life in Northamptonshire.

I'm not a quilter but do get inspiration from the designs, yours are incredible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home