Thursday, April 07, 2005

This is the clingfilm with the transfer paints on it (after using it on the paper) which I used to fold vaguely like the folds of the hills.


At 4/09/2005 09:43:00 am, Anonymous Leanne Hurren said...

Hi Liz

What transfer paints do you use because they are lovely colours. I am thinking of experiementing with some for my current C&G assessment (wall hanging)


At 4/09/2005 04:12:00 pm, Blogger Liz said...

Thanks Leanne. They are Deka ones - I got them from Art Van Go ( ). I have yellow, blue and orange (meant to get red but made a mistake!). I've also got claret in powder form but I don't know what make that is - I got it from Art Van Go too. I usually get them when I go to Quilts UK in Malvern. Are you in the UK?


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home